I’m really thankful for my studio and I think it is such an amazing option for families who prefer that option, but being able to photograph babies in the space that they come home to is pretty neat.
I love coming back to Philadelphia to photograph newborn sessions in client homes. We lived in the city for years and believe it or not, Lyndon’s home was right around the corner – less than half a block! – from our old home in South Philadelphia.
Bekah and I have a connection that predates client and photographer – years (and years and years…and years) ago, I went to school with her sister. Corinne’s newborn session was held in my studio space, and we got lucky with some very soft, even light – check out those gorgeous skin tones!
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family