Addie’s session took place on Halloween – which you might remember as the day everyone freaked out because of the torrential downpour. You’d never know that the skies outside were dark! And by dark I mean almost twilight-ish. As a mainline newborn photographer, the first thing I stress to clients about their in-home session (if that’s what they prefer over a studio session) is the importance of light. If you’ve found my work, you’re probably looking for a natural light photographer with a light, true-to-color look. Light is the key to this!
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family