Remember when American Girl had dolls that you could choose your own hair, eye, and skin color for? Hopefully they’re still around or I’m really dating myself here, but I chose one for my first American Girl doll. She had…red hair and green eyes. I’m Italian.
I’ve always loved redheads, so when Vivienne and her gorgeous mother Caroline walked into my studio, you can imagine my excitement!
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family