Liz and Eddie had the perfect night for their session – not too hot, with the most gorgeous light at golden hour. We met at a lavender farm outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for their anniversary couples session (though it would be perfect for an engagement session, too!). Along with the prettiest lavender fields, there were also horses. These guys were definitely not shy! The second that we walked close to the fence, there they were, joining in the session.
I started following Carly on Instagram a few months ago after I realized that we live pretty close together and both have toddlers about the same age. She’s a photographer, too, and I love seeing how other photographer mamas document their little ones. Each mother I’ve had the honoring of photographing with her children has a slightly different relationship with her little ones – always the same love, adoration, tenderness – but the way that they hold their child, speak to them…just a bit different. You can tell that Carly and Sloan are best friends; lots of us say that our children are our “best buddies”, but for these two, you can tell it’s really true. Here are my favorites from our session together!
Now that the weather is slowly changing, I love to hold portrait sessions outdoors (though many families opt to do a mix of studio and outdoor portraits!). There are so many beautiful outdoor spaces in Chester County and on the Main Line as a whole (and let’s not forget about the Wissahickon outside of Philadelphia!) and we definitely take advantage of them.
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family