One sentiment I find with many of my first time parents – and I can relate! – is the idea that the hospital staff actually lets you leave the building with a newborn baby. What a weird feeling, right? Like…what do I do here?! Thankfully, there’s an answer to that! Liz Brady, a friend and client, is an educator at one of the best baby classes in Philadelphia. She let me pick her brain about how to prepare for your newborn, her must haves for baby, and what she found most surprising about being a parent.
Choosing your Delaware newborn photographer is a big deal – this person is going to be handling your days-old baby, for Pete’s sake! I think it’s incredibly important for families to trust and connect with their Delaware newborn photographer as this person will be working with you before, during, and after your family grows and you experience the joy of adding a child to your family, whether it’s your first or fourth.
Here are 5 things to consider as you go through the process of choosing your Delaware newborn photographer.Read More
Before Everett was born, we spent a lot of time looking for Philadelphia date night ideas (and the ‘burbs!) to soak up the time we had left, just the two of us – between nesting and frantic home projects, of course.
Table of Contents
- Baby Classes in Philadelphia: An interview with Liz Brady of Main Line Family Education
- Five Important Things to Consider as You’re Looking for a Delaware Newborn Photographer
- 5 Easy Philadelphia Date Night Ideas Before Baby Arrives
- In Home Newborn Photographer | Baby Jones
- Longwood Gardens Family Photographer | Schott Family