Liz and Eddie had the perfect night for their session – not too hot, with the most gorgeous light at golden hour. We met at a lavender farm outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania for their anniversary couples session (though it would be perfect for an engagement session, too!). Along with the prettiest lavender fields, there were also horses. These guys were definitely not shy! The second that we walked close to the fence, there they were, joining in the session.
An old, very sweet friend – Carina of Love Me Do Photography – was kind enough to invite me along to shoot a styled shoot with her organized by House of Catherine. It took place in the beautiful Powell House in Society Hill, Philadelphia, right next to Old City. I’ve seen lots of beautiful weddings at their neighboring venue – the Hill-Physick House – but never an event at Powell. Bryan and I love historic homes (the newest home we’ve ever lived in was built in 1922, if that gives you some context!) and I was super eager to see the inside. It certainly didn’t disappoint!
Lorin and Ava joined me for my Motherhood Event in my Paoli studio this spring and I’m so glad that they did. I was so honored when Lorin told me that this was the first time that Ava was having professional photographs taken, and some of the first photos that they had taken together.
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family