There’s nothing I love photographing more than mothers with their children, so I was so happy when gorgeous Jill hopped in front of the camera for Joey’s first birthday portrait session. Like most little ones do who visit my studio, he was very much entertained with my curtains and windows! Both Jill and Joey’s outfits were borrowed from my studio wardrobe, which is available to all clients. As a Philadelphia baby photographer and Philadelphia newborn photographer, I love when mamas choose a simple portrait session for their little one’s first birthday.
- Villanova Maternity Photographer | Philadelphia Family Photographer | The McGovern Family
- Main Line Family Photographer | Philly Family Photography | Lamon Family
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Wayne In Home Family Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Queen Village Newborn Session | Baby Josie
- Philadelphia Family Photographer | Philly Family Photographer | Broderick Family