There’s nothing I love photographing more than mothers with their children, so I was so happy when gorgeous Jill hopped in front of the camera for Joey’s first birthday portrait session. Like most little ones do who visit my studio, he was very much entertained with my curtains and windows! Both Jill and Joey’s outfits were borrowed from my studio wardrobe, which is available to all clients. As a Philadelphia baby photographer and Philadelphia newborn photographer, I love when mamas choose a simple portrait session for their little one’s first birthday.
- Baby Classes in Philadelphia: An interview with Liz Brady of Main Line Family Education
- Five Important Things to Consider as You’re Looking for a Delaware Newborn Photographer
- 5 Easy Philadelphia Date Night Ideas Before Baby Arrives
- In Home Newborn Photographer | Baby Jones
- Longwood Gardens Family Photographer | Schott Family