A baby’s first year of life is truly the longest shortest time. One day, you’re heading home with a teensy newborn, head fitting in the palm of your hand – and a few months later, your baby is crawling around the house and coming into their own as a person.
Sweet little Ella has a special place in my heart; I photographed her newborn session after her little heart went through a series of surgeries, and I fell in love with her kind, joyful, warm family. You know those families that exude love? That’s Ella’s family.
- Philadelphia Newborn Photographer | Main Line Newborn Photographer | Baby Eleanor
- Philly Maternity Photographer | Valley Forge Maternity Session | Mia
- Philadelphia Lifestyle Newborn Photographer | Philly Newborn Photography | Brooks
- Main Line Newborn Photographer | Philly Newborn Photographer | Ritchie Family
- Philadelphia Baby Photographer | Main Line Milestone Photographer | Baby Linnea