I absolutely loved capturing the love and sweetness between this mama and her baby girl in this family photography session. I chose pieces from the studio wardrobe, selecting a neutral sweater for mom and a sweet denim dress for her daughter. I couldn’t help but try a vintage dress for the second half of session; she was a spitting image of Shirley Temple!
Have you ever seen such luscious cheeks? This sweet guy was such a doll during his session – all smiles. I love photographing babies (and their mamas!) without many props or accessories; they are perfect the way that they are, and it allows the focus to be on their toothy smiles, plump little legs, and tufts of hair on their heads – all the things that you’ll want to remember when they’re all grown up.
Sweet baby Charlie was about six weeks old when he came to visit me with mama Grace and big brother Artie. Newborns are so special and wonderful, but right about six weeks is when I’ve felt like the fog of caring for a new, tiny human began to lift and you can enjoy the smiles, the cuddling, and the peeks of personality that start to shine through.
- Baby Classes in Philadelphia: An interview with Liz Brady of Main Line Family Education
- Five Important Things to Consider as You’re Looking for a Delaware Newborn Photographer
- 5 Easy Philadelphia Date Night Ideas Before Baby Arrives
- In Home Newborn Photographer | Baby Jones
- Longwood Gardens Family Photographer | Schott Family